The RM of Moose Jaw’s website [ www.moosejawrm161.ca ] has advertising space and will direct website traffic to your business website. Advertising success not only depends on the advertising medium you use and the audience you target, but also on how you present your product or service. The RM website in 2007 received over 5000 unique visitors with over 64,000 hits. In 2008 the site received over 245,000 hits.
Drive business to your site, and get people interested in your products and services with an advertising package starting at $5 per month. Ad space can be purchased for three months, semiannually or yearly. Payments must be submitted in advance. You have the ability to create your own image and manage it or you can have Reactive Designs create your image. Your image is important, and greatly effects a visitor's first impression of your business. You will recieve an email every month detailing statitics of your advertisement. Contact Reactive Designs today to learn about how we can benefit your Internet ad campaign.
File Format, Size and Restrictions:
- Best choice for ads is either GIF, JPEG, or PNG format.
- Maximum file size (i.e.: banner: 20K maximum)
- Maximum image dimensions are 100px by 100px
- Ads should be submitted “Internet ready”. Design charges apply for non-internet ready images.
- Reactive Designs can create your advertisement for a fee of $50.00. Details upon request.
- To maintain reader interest, your ad can be changed as often as every 2 weeks.
- The larger the file size of an ad - the longer it takes to display the ad
- Ads can be animated or not. Animated ads, although larger in file size, tend to have a higher click-thru ratio.
- Ad selection - to be determined on a case by case basis. Advertiser rights will be at the discretion of the Rural Municipality of Moose Jaw Administrator.
Advertisement pricing is based on page popularity & placement (profile). The main page of the site receives more visitors than the others, therefore has a slightly higher rate but in turn will yield a greater “bang for your buck”!
Ads are placed on 4 different kinds of pages. The more popular the page the higher the level number it receives. A higher level indicates the most exposure for your ad:
- Level 1 = Highest profile location for an Ad which is on the main/home page.
- Level 2 = Ads appear on the Classifieds Page, and FAQ Page and the Bylaws Page.
- Level 3 = Ads appear on the Economic Development Page and the Contact Page.
- Level 4 = Ads appear on the Council Members Page and Public Works Page.
- Level 1: $30/month
- Level 2: $20/month
- Level 3: $10/month
- Level 4: $5/month